Saturday 28 April 2018

One Way of Approach that Will Always Work

Lately I have been talking a lot about taking our situations and issues to God before taking any action. Maybe it's because I have read a lot of material and come across people's testimonies on the power of prayer. You know, on praying first even in the simplest of situations. Or it's because I have my own testimonies on situations that turned around or played out in an unexpected way just because I took that issue to God first. God's ways still amaze me...
 
I strongly believe that when we go to God with whatever issue, we will always get an answer. In whichever way that answer comes (that is; God's way, which is in accordance to Scripture, just to be clear) God will answer our prayers. Well, because Scripture says, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7. That's powerful! So God will answer our prayers because He knows what we really need. Seek and you will find; whenever we go before the presence of the Lord, I think that there is something we are seeking, and so we find. 

Therefore, what better way or guaranteed way to approach a situation than to take it to God first. That is one of my biggest testimonies lately. Whether it's because you have already tried your way or different approaches and failed; and you have a feeling that this time it is not going to be so different either. Or you are tired of going in a circle, you have reached a dead end or just don't know what to do anymore. It could also just be a simple thing...take it FIRST to God and He will prepare a way for you. Personally this is something that I am also exercising and learning. Sometimes it may also require a bit of patience or even lots of patience; I know, I am also exercising patience..LOL. But if you are looking for a way or an approach that will work... Prayer is the way to go. 
Remember God first.
 
Be strengthened.

No comments:

Post a Comment